Gloryhound Irregulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gloryhound Irregulars

Who let the dogs out?

HomeHome  ForumForum  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full storage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angus

angus

Full storage Empty
PostSubject: Full storage   Full storage EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:24 am

Hi Hounds. My storage will be full soon and would like to know what is worth keeping. Generally I keep hides and mined stuff and wait till I got about 50 peds worth of stuff then sell it.Can everthing you loot be used in crafting? or is stuff like claws and bones you loot TT food.Thanks for any info.
Back to top Go down
Coz1969

Coz1969

Full storage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full storage   Full storage EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:31 am

not sure about the usefulness of trox bones, etc... unless, ofc, ya got a trox eye SCORE! :-P

but, no worries if your storage is full, m8... the items will still be there, but you can only see the 500 total. One thing ya might think about is to refine as much as possible.... or, if you are like me, and get a lot of BP drops, get new BP books to accomodate those additional BPs.
Back to top Go down
Ossipon

Ossipon

Full storage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full storage   Full storage EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:03 pm

I solved that issue somewhat with some storage containers... a medium one lets you hold 27KG of 17 different items, great for extractors and light things like that, and markup on auction ain't too bad to buy 'em. Other than that, I'd suggest checking the info and markup for whatever items you are considering getting rid of. check auction for 'orders' for some quick peds and rapid storage clearance! hehe

Ossi!
Back to top Go down
Chopper

Chopper

Full storage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full storage   Full storage EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Yup I have a couple of storage boxes specifically for things like animal parts that just take up storage room otherwise : Neconu hair, berycled claws, armax tusks, phasm back-spikes etc...

also remember that trox bones etc are Stackable, so they should only be taking up 1 space each, even if you have 100 of them... but you knew that Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full storage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full storage   Full storage Empty

Back to top Go down

Full storage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gloryhound Irregulars :: Hound Chat :: General discussion-
Jump to: