Gloryhound Irregulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gloryhound Irregulars

Who let the dogs out?

HomeHome  ForumForum  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Entropia Tracker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angus

angus

Entropia Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Entropia Tracker   Entropia Tracker EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:03 am

Hi Hounds, was just wondering who has signed up to Entropia Tacker and have you found it useful with your activitys ingame. study
Back to top Go down
Coz1969

Coz1969

Entropia Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entropia Tracker   Entropia Tracker EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:22 pm

I have the free version of tracker... I don't really use it so much as a tool, except for events like FoF, where it helps in verifying scores, etc...

I haven't really checked out the other options available, but I suppose they could be useful. Sign up for the free account, then make sure ya get into the Gloryhound Irregulars soc on there... yanno... the soc you are in Wink
Back to top Go down
Chopper

Chopper

Entropia Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entropia Tracker   Entropia Tracker EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Yeah, I have the free one too...

It used to be more useful than it is currently, they seem to have dropped a few features. The hunting charts for each mob used to show amount of loot and average global size, not just number of globals.. that tells you very little.

Can't help thinking that the full version is probably Very Useful, but I'm not gonna be paying for it.
Back to top Go down
Zar

Entropia Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entropia Tracker   Entropia Tracker EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:08 pm

I don't have the client and hardly ever look at it. I had a problem with the site and send a PM about it, felt the response was a bit rude and the probelm was not fixed so I decided I was not interested in donating any cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entropia Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entropia Tracker   Entropia Tracker Empty

Back to top Go down

Entropia Tracker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gloryhound Irregulars :: Hound Chat :: General discussion-
Jump to: