Gloryhound Irregulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gloryhound Irregulars

Who let the dogs out?

HomeHome  ForumForum  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rooster update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rooster

Rooster update Empty
PostSubject: Rooster update   Rooster update EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:57 am

Nice one for the site, looking good.

As you know I havent been in EU for about 7 months as RL cercumstances meant I had to completly sell out and got $4500 or £3400 back. Nice one, you would think. Anyway, trouble is I missed EU and especially the Hounds so I am back and looking to skill up fast and with as little expence as possible. The last time I did this was 2005 and loads have changed especially the L weapons, so can I have advice on this.

Ok I'm skilling BLP, pistol and rifle and have got some skills above 1000 in 4 days with pistol, LB and rifle all about 600 - 700. I am currently using basic Maddox 1 and CB5 and axe 2. Consideing its BLP can anyone give me the most efficiant path up and I will be back on the hunts fast. Also if you loot any of these then give an old hound first dibs.

Its quite fun doing it all again but I sooo pine for the skills and toys I used to heve. But I will get there again.

Good to be back

Woof Woof
Back to top Go down
Rooster

Rooster update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooster update   Rooster update EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:41 am

Oh yer, I can report that as my agility ect was not effected and stayed the same it seems to have a bigger effect than I thought, with mobs missing more and what is effectivly a noob ava in shogun being able to take out Argo guardians and the like with reletive ease. It also continues to rise.

Anyway the aim remains to skill up fuckin fast and on little ped I'm hoping for weapon skills to be at 2000 in a month and 3000 in 3. I do have to move house though so depends on how long the internet is off for.
Back to top Go down
Chopper

Chopper

Rooster update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooster update   Rooster update EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:20 pm

WB Rooster...

Take full advantage of the SIB (L) weapons while you can, the CB range are very good...

The prosecutors give great damage too, but the decay is crippling ,even for BLP weapons...

The Isis and Geotrek ranges are also worth a look, I love using the Apis with a Beast on it, and can't wait I can afford a Danta amp...

See you back on the inside X
Back to top Go down
Coz1969

Coz1969

Rooster update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooster update   Rooster update EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:04 am

Hey, Rooster! Not sure what your prof lvls are, but if, or when, they hit 11 hit & dmg, jump right on that CB13.... has an incredibly LOW markup, and is SIB.

As far as quick skilling, stick with the SIB, and also, keep your eyes on EF for news from MA. I suspect we will have a 2x or 3x skilling event coming up in the very near future. When that happens, jump on it! We had 3x skill event during bot wars.. I brought my dodge from about 400 to just over 2000. I suspect you will reach your goal quickly.

WB m8... and once I see ya in game, remind me, I have peds for ya!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rooster update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooster update   Rooster update Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooster update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gloryhound Irregulars :: Hound Chat :: General discussion-
Jump to: